Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feng Shui for Internal Peace

Sometimes I find myself reassurred and calmed by my surroundings.  As you can surmise, my home incorporates  all the elements of Feng Shui that are possible.  Probably the only think missing in my house is an internal water fountain or display, but then again, I don't worry about it too much because we live on a lake, and every window save one in the house looks out onto the lake from one direction or another.

So, I was just thinking about the new home I'll be moving into.  There is no lake.  So I'm in the midst of designing my own water feature.  The sound of water trickling brings such internal peace - it's also good for meditiation.

I'll keep you apprised of what I learn from the process and come up with.

Gaylle & Wendy
The Whispering Path

No comments:

Post a Comment