Thursday, September 29, 2011

Creating a Spash with Feng Shui

I've recently moved and while I'm just coming out of reno-mode (at least on the main floor of my bungalow) most of the rooms are now complete and painted.  Most of the artwork is up and I've found a home for most of the other decorative items.

Every room needs a focal point or special piece.  It might be something that anchors the room by tying in the main colours within one piece, or it may be a delightful piece of hanging art that draws the eye or a small piece that sits on a counter that defies you to miss it.

Take a look around each room in your home.  Walk in to each room with a critical eye.  What pops?  What invites your eye?  Oh my gosh... I hope SOMETHING does... and I HOPE it's not the TV!  Maybe you already have something fun or colourful that's just in the wrong place.  Try moving things around.

Have some fun with this... and enjoy the process!


gaylle@whisperingpath.com
wendy@whisperingpath.com

The Whispering Path

No comments:

Post a Comment