Friday, May 27, 2011

Feng Shui for the Internal Life

Lately, I've been considering my own day-to-day life in terms of what Feng Shui can bring to me internally.  Of course on the very outside, certainly what is in order around me, brings calmness and order to my internal self as well.  Right now, in sort of a very quick time, my husband and I decided to put our house up for sale and become 'townies'.  All sorts of good reasons for the move of course.  The thing is, while my home was always pretty neat and tidy, we've still had some pre-packing to do just to stage the house... obvious things like personal pictures and mementos.

I've also had to remove most of the crystals I've had throughout the home and I'd have to say it's leaving me feeling a little bare in my internal life.  The correct placement of the crystals in my home, both in accordance to the properties they themselves bring and within Feng Shui principals have always brought me what I wanted. 

So instead, now I'm using other items to maintain that good flow of chi throughout - houseplants, and other acceptable decorative accents that work well for the staging of the home for showings to prospective purchasers.  I accept internally that these items aren't on my 'druthers' list, but that they do work for us right now.

Gaylle & Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment